English Version


Prostate is gland of maker of rubber of around tabletop of channel of poke of baldder men, abut on at intestine axis. Trouble of at prostate among other things : prostate magnification (hypertrophia prostate), chafe prostate ( prostatitis, etc.)


NUTRISI TIANSHI TO OVERCOME PROSTATE PROBLEM
  • Calcium Powder ( 1x1), the health trouble;
  • Chitosan ( 2x2) or ( 3x2), overcoming problem go together swelling;
  • Cordyceps ( 3x2), overcoming to chafe;
  • Acupoint Or Aculife, stimulus of cure of prostate disease

USEFULNESS NUTRISI TIANSHI WITNESS FOR PROSTATE


My Prostate Heal, As Well As Other Disease
Source : Andre Louis Nasution, Jl. Mojo III GK-IV 506 Baciro Yogyakarta

Hi, I Andre and this is my experience experience Tianshi. I frequently urinate between two lights. I fear the possibility of I is infected by disease diabetes. Really after checked by using Acupoint from my Tianshi is incured by prostate.

Finally after I consume some product Tianshi, really not merely prostate of me which heal but oppositely;also paralysis of my right foot/feet is effect of borne down upon by wood of my time still old age 7 year (I now have above 40 thn) really convalesce gradually, extraordinary... My wife is ill owner of chronic goodly maag cholesterol and. Now have normal ! For me, this exist my service to God of through everybody ... Amen


Indonesian Version

Prostat adalah kelenjar pembuat getah disekeliling bagian atas saluran kandung kemih laki-lakai, berbatasan pada poros usus. Gangguan pada prostat diantaranya : pembesaran prostat (hypertrophia prostate), radang prostat (prostatitis, dll).

NUTRISI TIANSHI UNTUK MENGATASI MASALAH PROSTAT

  • Calcium Powder (1x1), menormalkan gangguan kesehatan
  • Chitosan (2x2) atau (3x2), mengatasi masalah berkaitan dengan pembekakan.
  • Cordyceps (3x2), mengatasi peradangan
  • Acupoint atau Aculife, merangsang pemulihan penyakit prostat

KESAKSIAN KHASIAT NUTRISI TIANSHI UNTUK PROSTAT

Prostat Saya Sembuh, Dan Juga Penyakit Lainnya
Narasumber : Andre Louis Nasution, Jl. Mojo III GK-IV 506 Baciro Yogyakarta

Hi, saya Andre dan inilah pengalaman saya menjalani Tianshi. Saya sering kali buang air kecil di malam hari. Saya takut kemungkinan saya mengidap sakit diabetes. Ternyata setelah dicek dengan menggunakan Acupoint dari Tianshi saya terkena prostat.

Akhirnya setelah saya mengonsumsi beberapa produk Tianshi, ternyata bukan hanya prostat saya yang sembuh tapi malah kelumpuhan kaki kanan saya akibat tertimpa kayu sewaktu saya masih umur 7 tahun (saya sekarang sudah di atas 40 thn) ternyata berangsur-angsur pulih, luar biasa... Istri saya yang punya sakit maag dan kolesterol yang lumayan kronis. Sekarang sudah normal ! Bagi saya, ini wujud pelayanan saya kepada Tuhan lewat sesama...Amin

0 komentar: